Expert Painters and Decorators in Croydon CR0
Act now – contact us and get a refreshing new look for your walls, ceilings and woodwork. The painting and decorating services we offer you are perfect for both small residential properties and large-scale commercial areas such as sports centres, school gyms, community centres, and even hotels. This service is suitable for all. Home owners, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and estate agents included. What are you waiting for? Get dialling!
Booking Options and Process
- First things first - you need to discuss your options with a knowledgeable adviser. Do this over the phone, online, or by email
- During your chat you’ll be asked what you need and how you want it done. The details you provide will be used to generate a preliminary quote
- It’s recommended that you schedule an on-site visit so we can evaluate the specifics of your service first-hand
- Following the visit from a professional painter and decorator your quote will be fixed. However, it can be changed if you want us to do less or more!
Decorators in Croydon CR0 Offering You:
- Instant Quotes – which you can request over the phone or online. You won’t be under any obligation
- On-Site Visits – from experienced interior painters. Show us exactly what you want done and we’ll advise you on the best solution!
- Committed Specialists – who’re highly regarded for their responsiveness and work ethic
- Non-Fixed Work Times – flexibility is important, and you shouldn't hesitate to ask us to work around you
- Reasonable Prices – you’re hiring a team that’s used to working within budgets
- Full Service Satisfaction – putting you first is company policy, and the team are dedicated to performing their duties to the highest possible standard
Read Up On The Services We Offer
Your walls and ceilings will be painted as follows: Initially we’ll arrive at your property, move any furniture or other decorations out of the way and cover your floor. Then, any scratches or dents will be identified and taken care of. Next, we’ll apply a primer or undercoat if it’s necessary. After this the painting can begin – normally a maximum of three coats of paints will be put down. A short drying period will take place between each layer. Once finished, your home will be put back to how it was before the team's arrival.
Your woodwork will be painted like so: the area surrounding the wood will be cleared, and then a number of jobs will be carried out, including sanding, filling in dents and scraping off old paint. Once that’s done your woodwork will be coated with no more than two layers of primer, dye or stain. Afterwards, three coats of paint, varnish or oil will be put down. A general clean-up can then be carried out.
Contact Painting and Decorating Professionals in Croydon Today
Get in touch with a professional painting and decorating adviser in Croydon now on 020 3404 4360. You can also reach us through our website’s request a service form or chat facility.