Get a Quote
Professional Electrical Services In Croydon CR0
Every single one of the electricians in Croydon is qualified – our services are the real thing! Wondering what we can do? You’ll get help with installations, rewiring, and much more. There’s no job too big or too small for us. Want us to complete a large, planned-out project? Call us now and we’ll give you an estimate. You’ll be sent qualified technicians as soon as possible
Find Electricians in Croydon CR0 Who Work Under Public Liability Insurance
Your electrical repairs will be completed professionally, and you’ll get a satisfying service. Count on us for:
- Work that meets the latest British safety standards – The qualified electricians update their training regularly.
- Emergency electricians – The tradesmen team will come to you any day of the week.
- Affordable services – Book your experienced electrician for as little as a single hour.
- Fully insured electricians – We carry public liability insurance and your work is covered by our own guarantee.
Connect directly to our helpful and well informed customer service advisers – whenever you call us on 020 3404 4360.
The Particulars Of Expert Electrical Services in Croydon
You need a domestic electrician who can complete minor and major repairs, tests, and inspections? We’ll give you:
- Lighting design, installation and repairs – install internal and external lighting on your property. We can complete complex works including adding exterior lighting
- Installations and rewiring – the team covers both complete and partial re-wiring. You can request maintenance of your units, circuit breakers, and more
- Fault finding and electrical repairs – high quality equipment enables us to quickly identify the source of the fault. Whether it be a damaged plug or tripped fuse
The Tasks We Can Perform
Pick Croydon electricians who can carry out the following:
|Installation and Rewiring Services||Fault Finding and Repairs||Lighting Design|
|Complete or partial re-wiring||Lighting fault finding and repairs||Wall lights and spotlights fitting|
|Bathroom and kitchen extractor fan installations||Short and open circuits||Kitchen and bathroom lighting|
|Wall lighting fixtures and utility lights||PAT testing||Commercial design and installation|
|Garden lighting wiring and design||Installation breakdowns||External security lighting and Passive Infrared Sensors|
If you’d rather not speak to someone over the phone, we’re happy to accept online enquiries through our contact form or chat facility at any time.
“I used your handy man, I had some broken tiles, he removed them and put new ones, he did a great job. Thank you, my bathroom looks very good. Really professional work and it didn’t cost that much.”Jessica Murray
“We had a huge problem with a large wooden table that needed to be put together. The thing weights a ton but these guys managed to put it together in less than 30 minutes. Great job guys!”Maya Irwin
“Whenever I had a new project coming up I know that I can rely on you guys. You did a marvellous job, painting the wall in my bedroom and I’m very pleased with what you have done. Cheers!”Jessica Baldwin
“I rarely search for a home repair service because my husband does all the repair work we need in our home. But he was away for a week and I had to call someone to fix our bathtub. Thank you!”Errica Merrin
Get Your Work Done at the Best Price
When the electrical work you need done is very basic we may suggest it’s completed by a handyman rather than an electrician. We work seven days a week, and offer evening as well as daytime appointments. You’ll never pay for more time than it’s needed. You can take a look at our prices page and you’ll see the minimum appointment is one hour, and after that our rate is based on half-hourly blocks. When you need an electrician for half a day or longer you’ll pay a discounted hourly rate.