Affordable Wall-mounting Handy Workers In Croydon
How many times have you attempted to hang pictures, mirrors or shelves, only to find that two weeks later everything's gone a little wonky, or worse still fallen on the floor? The team of handymen have years of experience, hanging and mounting just about everything, including shelves, blinds, and curtains. We'll have the job completed in the blink of an eye, and you can be sure that it'll stay exactly where we fixed it, each and every time. Visit our prices page and check the mirror hanging CroydonCR0 service rates.
Blind Fittings, Curtain Installations, & More In Croydon
You've got many options. Book curtain pole fitters, loft ladders installations experts, and so much more. We’ll give you:
- Blind Fitting – on any window, in any room
- Curtain Pole Fitting And Installation – once your new pole has been mounted we can attach the curtains
- Mirror Mounting – ideal for your home or office, size won’t affect us
- Picture Hanging – the team can handle frames of all sizes
- Putting Up Shelves – have fixture brackets adjusted and new shelves installed
- As Well As Other Services – that include installing loft ladders, as well as fire, smoke, and security alarms. We can also mount display boards and signs!
Dial 020 3404 4360. You’ll be put through to a knowledgeable adviser. Get a quote. Make your booking.
Hire Professionals for Your Picture Hanging Service in Croydon CR0
Book specialists for hanging pictures or putting up shelves to be sure of:
- All Tools Provided - You don’t need to own so much as a screwdriver.
- Quality Workmanship - Carried out by experienced fitters who’re trusted and recommended across Croydon.
- Fully Insured Services - For your peace of mind, the handy workers carry public liability insurance.
- Guaranteed Work - No quibbles. If you’re not happy, tell us and we’ll put things right.
How We Keep Things Straight, True, and Level
Your handyman uses a systematic approach to make sure your hanging and mounting is safe, secure, and straight. The process involves:
- Measuring - Getting the fundamentals right is all important. Your wall is marked to show the desired levels.
- Drilling - According to the makings, then appropriately sized raw plugs are driven in.
- Screwing in fixings - To ensure that your curtains, blinds, or other mounted items are secure.
- Checking levels - Repositioning brackets and making any other necessary final adjustments.
The time taken depends on the size and weight of the item in question, and the complexity of the job. The minimum booking is just one hour. After this you'll be charged by the half hour. So you never pay for more time than your service takes.
We’re Reachable Round-the-Clock
- TV mounting – Don’t take a risk! Let us take care of it.
- Furniture assembly – Your flat-pack will be set-up ASAP.
- Odd jobs – We can do them all!
Remember, you can use our contact form or chat facility at any time you like.